Teacher appreciation Thanks!

This is Teacher Appreciation week so I aimed my cards for my munchkins' teachers.  Here is the first.  
 My DD language arts teacher is a UTX grad and LOVES burnt orange.  The color combo from Hand Stamped Sentaments #185 gave me some Tangerine Tango, which is NOT burnt orange, but close enough for my book (since I'm not a TU fan).  The layout was inspired by Paper Craft Crew Challenge #91, which I missed the entry for but still loved enough to play with. Here is my creation:
 
 

The tag is from Chalk Talk framelits set and the stars, arrows and thx is from the tri-fold framelit set (which will be in the new catty, yeah!!).  I splattered with Gorgous Grunge in Versamark, Brown Sugar, and long-retired and yet highly loved Very Vanilla craft ink.  I still have a pad and I will use it til it goes dry!

Many thanks to Mrs. White for all that she has taught (and put up with for) those rambunctious 5th graders!
Another TA card tomorrow for DS teacher.  Thanks for visiting!
Jean


Comments

Krista said…
I love all of the energy in this card! Great use of the colors and perfect choices of shapes and layout! Thanks for joining us at HSS!
Erika Clark said…
Very fun! I love all the die cut shapes, this is a perfect thank you card! Thanks for playing at HSS! erika
brrenwick said…
Fun card! I love the tag and your great use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!
Very Cute!! Love the background!!! Great use of the punch!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane
Elizabeth Price said…
What a fun take on both challenges. I think you combined them with perfection. I am so glad you included your card in our color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

Sea Stars on Friday