ColourQ Challenge #239

Today's card is the epitome of girl.  But when I saw the colors from ColorQ this week I just had to try.  The best part was I got to use some ancient retired DSP that I think I inherited from my sister. Don't you love it when you realize that you have JUST the paper to match that??  I do!!  I put together the majority of the card and realized I was VERY close to one of the layout challenges' layouts so I went with it.


 The base is Pink Pirouette because I couldn't find the Pretty in Pink card stock, but I think it melds well with the other colors.  The DSP is Sweet Always, again from the retired stash.  I used soon-to-be retiring Create a Cupcake stamp set (but no worries, there is a new one in the new catalog so we can punch some more adorable cupcakes next year).  The sentiment's corners are rounded using the new Project Life corner rounder, just introduced last month.  I played with it and have some very cool ways to use it aside from rounding corners.....  yeah for new toys! 

 Here are the challenges I entered....

 

 Ok, now that I am officially PINKED out I am going to head for my GRUNGE side for tomorrow.  Thank goodness!!!
Jean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

Sea Stars on Friday