Teacher Appreciation take 2


My DS teacher has been so supportive and helpful!  I wanted this card to be a little more masculine because I thought it would be weird for my boy to give a flowery card to her. Maybe it's just me, but anyway. Her favorite color is green so I used Gumball Green with Midnight Muse and Marina Mist. The layabout is inspired by the Case this Sketch challenge 


I am really going to miss Midnight Muse when it retires at the end of the month along with the grid stamp. I will still use them, but have to remove them from 'active' status. Sad, but the new colors are coming soon to freshen the palate... I just ordered mine today as my Mother's Day gift (thanks kids!) so next week I get new toys in the mail. Yeah Stampin' Up!

I have one more teacher appreciation card to post tomorrow. Thanks for visiting!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

Sea Stars on Friday