I've been here, but...

I seem to get projects done then I get distracted and just don't get them posted. Sigh. Well, here is one I've been working on.

This color combo is from the Color Throwdown #292

The layout is inspired by Mojo Monday #345


 I had a little piece of metallic silver card stock stashed away so I embossed it with argyle and added matching pewter embossing powder as sprinkles. (Note to self, do the wet embossing BEFORE you glue the punches to the card!). 



Thats the first... one more coming today!


Comments

Vickie Z said…
Fun use of the sketch and colors!! Love those colorful cupcakes! Thxs for playing at CTD!
Very cute... great use of the sketch, and the Throwdown colors! And I love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us.

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

Sea Stars on Friday