PPA 202 & FMS 134

All of a sudden, today in North Texas it was summertime.  96 degrees summertime.  And water restrictions are officially in effect for the unforeseeable future.  Sigh.  I am so glad we had a moderate spring because my tomatoes have set fruit, my snap beans are charging along and my strawberries are so yummy right off the vine.  Yep, it is early summer in Texas and I plan on enjoying it before the heatwave comes in.

I got a lovely box in the mail on Friday with new Stampin' Up toys to play with and a desperately-needed restock of Whisper White card stock.  I will post new Project Life samples as soon as I get it sorted out; I have a feeling that it is going to CHANGE my scrapbook outlook in the future.  Simplicity at its finest, folks.  And the new catty, which goes live on June 2, has FIVE Project Life themes to create your own scrapbook quickly.   I am so ready to get going!

I promised grunge, but decided to go a bit cleaner.  The arrows are from the Project Life Point and Click stamp set (available now) and they go perfectly with the Arrows textured impressions folder.  The colors are from Paper Pals Arts challenge #202 and the layout is inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #134.


I liked the simple layout (though in a perfect world I would have added just one more layer for the sentiment, but that's just me...) and the colors are bright and bold together.  The Crumb Cake makes the perfect backdrop for colored inks and I love the result.  Thanks for visiting!





Comments

Great use of the arrows all going in same direction of the plane. I really feel you missing that someone special!
Cindy Hall said…
What a great use of the two challenges; you've done a great job of combining them for this sweet miss you card. Beautiful design! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches and Pals Paper Arts this week!
Sandie Conner said…
Very fun and colorful! Thanks for having fun with the Pals this week!

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

Sea Stars on Friday