New toys at my house!!

Can I just say how much I LOVE the new Work of Art stamp set from the upcoming Stampin Up catalog??!  I am for seeing many many many projects with it in my future. 

I have to admit that there have been a lot of beautiful cards with this set during the demo presales. A LOT. Obviously I'm not the only one who loves this set. I went a different direction, you know, just to be different.  I used the heart stamp as petals, which I like, and the chevron stripe for a background, which I love.


The layout is courtesy of HandStamped sentiments sketch challenge #186 and colors are from the color Throwdown #293. 

As I was making out this post I decided to do a redo to see if I could fix a few little things. 


Minor changes for a little more subtle look. Oh, yes. I will definitely use this stamp set, possibly every day. Whoop!


Comments

Barbara said…
Really pretty card. I like how you stamped the image on a background. Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!
Broni said…
Very cool idea to use the heart stamp as flower petals! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!
Joan Ervin said…
How pretty....such a fabulous design and I love the orange flower!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!
Elizabeth Price said…
Both cards are super cute and I am drooling over your color combo. We're glad you played along with our sketch at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth
Anonymous said…
I love the fresh approach to your card and the pretty orange flower! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

Sea Stars on Friday