A rainbow of colors

This week's ColourQ challenge had a very bright palate this week.


You know when you have 'that card'?  The one you L. O. V. E. love?  I never, NEVER would have guessed this color combo would make that card, but there ya go!  The layout was from Paper Pals Arts challenge. 


I used my new Work of Art stamp set with a very retired Year by Year stamp set. I wanted a gift image and this one was the perfect size and style. The sentiment is from Remembering your Birthday, cause I needed another birthday set!!!  I love the clean look of the card  and it was  so quick and easy!   This is definitely a flexible card that I will make over and over again. 

Comments

Rae in Reno said…
Love it Jeanie! So bright and full of light. Thank you for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week! Good luck.
Amy White said…
Great use of the new stamp set! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!
Hi Jeanie. I love this card, but I cannot get the link to your entry for The Male Room challenge for March 2020? Perhaps you could link it again? OR am I wrong?
Faith TMR DT
Jean Jackson said…
Sorry, I just posted it! It's been a while since I posted anything new to my blog, so didn't know. I'll relink.
Jean

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

Sea Stars on Friday