Poppy Cards for All Occasions

 I was looking to make a stack of flexible cards, so I turned to the beautiful Tonic Studios Compassion and Poppies stamp set and dies to help me out. I love how they turned out!


I stamped the poppies and leaves on X-pressit blendable card stock in Gina K. Designs amalgam ink for a border-less blending look.  The flowers are all colored with Copic and Stampin' Blends alcohol ink markers and cut with the set dies.


For the backgrounds I kept it simple to keep the flowers the focus of the card -  Stampin' Up Poppy Parade and White card stock and Hardwood background stamp in Basic Gray.  Then I stamped the sentiments on Stampin' Up Basic Black and Basic Gray card stock with Versamark watermark ink and Stampin' Up white embossing powder.

These were a lot of fun to make and now I have a nice little stack for any occasion!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

3 cards in 3 hours