Quick card

And.... an another post just because.  I finished said card in about 30 minutes so I'm adding it to this post.  I added Perfect Peacock ink to the mix and used SU gold embossing powder and retired rounded label punch.  I colored a few rhinestones with Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend marker and used a few retired Brights candy dots.

The stamp pad is, I think, from Michael's, but I'm not positive.  It was in DD stamp stash, which she gave to me and I have held onto it for scrapbook projects.  Never throw away a good sentiment stamp set!!




Even though it is not a masculine card, it is all about the sentiments.  These are the challenges I am entering with this card:



Thanks for visiting!
Jean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

3 cards in 3 hours