Because, Coffee....

Happy Monday!

When I saw this color combo at The Color Throwdown I was inspired.  I love the deep teals and paired with the gold, yum!  But I already had a sentiment card in mind for The Male Room Challenge, so whats a girl to do but combine them.  Then I saw this layout on Freshly Made Sketches and the final card was born.




All products are Stampin' Up today.  I started with the pattern paper from the long-retired Going Places DSP stack.  I love this stack!!  There were so many options that use this EXACT color scheme, but I picked the Delightful Dijon starry sky because the focus of the card is supposed to be the sentiment.  The coffee cup and sentiment are from retired Coffee Cafe, which I fussy-cut.  I used Smoky Slate, Delightful Dijon, Pool Party and Bermuda Bay inks and spritzed (with the long-retired Spritzer) in Smoky Slate and Pool Party.  All this layered on Bermuda Bay card stock.

This was a quick and easy card to make.  And coffee.  I love this color combo so much I am going to do another and post in the next few days.

Here are the challenges I am entering with this card:



Thanks for Visiting!
Jean

Comments

Lee Ann Barrett said…
Coffee is always the answer! Great use of the sketch and the colors too! So glad you could join us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Linda Callahan said…
I love your mix of color and patterns! And yep coffee is always a good idea! Glad you joined us at FMS!
Linby said…
Great card - thanks for joining us at The Male Room challenge.
Linby x
DT
Andreja said…
Wonderful masculine card :-)) I like your sentiment.
Thanks so much for joining us in our "Sentiment in Focus# challenge at The Male Room this week!

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

3 cards in 3 hours