Ombre Orchids for Color Throwdown and GDP



Happy Friday!!!  It was a gorgeous 90 degree day today, so I spent some time at the craft table.  I decided to use the color combo from The Color Throwdown and then noticed that my design fit the challenge for Global Design Project, so I am entering that one too.  Its been a long time since I entered anything and it feels so good to get creative!



 Here is my take.


I started with a watercolor of Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry, Berry Burst, Melon Mambo and Blushing Bride inks on SU watercolor paper (retired).  The stamp is Altenew's Sketchy Floral  in Versamark embossed in silver on SU Whisper White card stock, with a light watercolor in Blushing Bride and Berry Burst.  I fussy-cut the flowers and used SU pop ups (dementionals).  The greeting is also from the Sketchy Floral stamp set embossed with white powder.  I did a little spritz of Rich Razzleberry ink using an OLD SU ink sprayer.

This was a great way to wade back into challenges.  I will have another tomorrow that is a Christmas card!

Wishing you all a great weekend!
Jean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

3 cards in 3 hours