Christmas in July

I made a quick and simple card for AAA Card Challenge.  I laugh because it is 104 outside!


I used the Stampin' Up Merry Mice set stamped on Strathmore Bristol watercolor paper with Versamark Black and embossed with clear.  I colored with SU Stampin' Blends markers in Light and Dark Daffodil Delight, Call me Clover, Real Red, Smoky Slate and a touch of Pretty Peacock for the lights.  I layered the front on a bit of Stampin' Up Candy Cane Lane DSP.



 Thanks for visiting!
Jean

Comments

A.Rose said…
Sweet little mice. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!
Joy Dsouza said…
Such an adorable card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
- Joy Dsouza
Jane said…
Wow that's hot! You needed to cool down and think of Christmas then. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

3 cards in 3 hours