Another Christmas in July 2020

Here is a quick little card I worked up for Less is More and Color Throwdown:



I'm a big fan of using strange color combos for Christmas Cards.  I like to be a little different and turn the head, so this card was a fun combination of the two challenges.


I started with a base of Stampin' Up Whisper White card stock.  I stamped the image from SU Wishes all Aglow in Versamark black ink and embossed with clear.  I colored the bulbs with Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Garden Green Stampin' Write markers and stamped the sparkles with stamped-off Daffodil and Pumpkin Pie inks.  Lastly I put a touch of Shimmer Crystal Effects on the bulbs to make them shine.

Have a great rest of your weekend!
Jean

Comments

Michelle W said…
Those colours work well on your beautiful CAS Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.
Broni said…
So cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

3 cards in 3 hours