Back in a flash....

 
I know, I know.  I disappeared off the face of the earth... craft wise, that is.  I've been here and I have crafted, but I never seem to get around to posting what I have  been working on.  But I am going to try to get back online for real.  This is my latest creation for Color Throwdown #283


Here is my take on those colors:


I used Pistachio Pudding, Basic Gray and Tangerine Tango with the Brights DSP, hexagon & Blossom punches, Antique brad, retired clip and last year's Wacky Wishes hostess set. The card measures 6x6.  It was simple and quick to put together, perfect for a last minute thank you.  Imagine spritzing a little glitter on there or playing with a little Versamark..... Hmmm might have to dress it up a bit and repost....


My intent is to play along with several challenges to get me back in the groove.  I'm still selling Stampin' Up products; the occasions (spring) catalog is active, the 2014 Sale-a-Bration is in its last weeks, and the new SU 2014-2015 catalog is scheduled to be released on June 1 and promises to have some fantastic new and creative tools for us to play with!  Come craft with me!!


                           


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

3 cards in 3 hours