Spring Honeycomb


Hurray its FRIDAY!!

Today's card is a mix brought to you by the ColourQ


I'm loving the brights of the Calypso Coral and the return of Lucky Limeade and Going Gray from the retired stack.  Very peppy combo, don't ya think?

I didn't get started til after the kiddos went to bed, so I opted for a quick card tonight.  Wanna see?






First I stamped Flowering Flourishes in Going Grey (again an ink inherited from my sis!) on the white card stock.  Then I used the leaves from the Papaya Collage set in Lucky Limeade because I love the interest they give.  I stamped flowers from Fabulous Florets in Island Indigo and Calypso Coral.  I ran the whole piece through my Sizzix with the honeycomb embossing pad and trimmed.

I wanted to add something in place of a sentiment, so I used more stamps from Papaya Collage, mounted them on a punched oval of Island Indigo and added some snips of Calypso Coral chevron ribbon (which I stapled on to make it stay :).

This card makes me happy!
Have a great weekend and see you on Monday!!
Jean

Comments

I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com
Sandi said…
This is pretty! It turned out great!

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

3 cards in 3 hours