Happy Watercolor - HSSSC#182



I am so excited!!!!  My entry into last weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge was chosen as one of the Artist Picks!  Such an honor!!!


Today I worked from two different challenges:  The colors were from the Colour Me card challenge and the layout was from Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge.


I pulled out the Hello Lovely stamp set for the background.  There are so many great 'bits' to make your own mosaic background in this set!  I paired it with the Happy Watercolor set out of the Occasions catalog.  I used Coastal Cabana to do the ombre background for the flower.  My favorite part of putting this card together was playing with the die cut flower I made with the Big Shot and the new Spiral Flower originals die out of the Occasions catalog.  This was my first time to try it out and I'm loving it!  So easy and flexible!  I will be using these a lot more.


 A quick reminder to everyone that the Sale-a-Bration is only on until March 31, so take advantage of it today! 

I am always available to help if you have questions or want to host your own party and get Hostess $$ to spend!
Jean


Comments

inkypinkies said…
Beautiful, so beautiful! I love that flower, the center of it looks so cool, and your subtle "watercolor" stamping looks great. Thanks for playing again at HSS, and I'm glad you were picked last week, I loved your guitar card!
Very Pretty!!! Love the soft color combo!!! Love the watercolor effect- so pretty!!! Beautiful flower accent!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane
Anonymous said…
Love the hombre technique and the rose is perfect! This would also make a great mother's day. Beautiful! Thank you for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.
brrenwick said…
Very pretty! I love the soft colors and pretty rose! Great take on the sketch this week and congrats on your pick! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!
Krista said…
What a soft and pretty card! I really like your flower and the cool center you added. Thanks for joining us at HSS.

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

3 cards in 3 hours