A whole bunch of cards - I've been busy this week!

Happy Saturday!  Today I have 5 cards to share with you.

The first card was made for Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge:



I started with a base of retired SU! Tranquil Tide card stock and die cut flowers from (I think) the Magnolia die set.  I put a layer from Tranquilly Eclectic DSP behind and popped up the flowers with Dimentionals.  I used Lemon Lime Twist and Soft Sky for the border and the sentiment is from retired Best Thoughts set stamped in Tranquil Tide.



I am in lurve with this second card.  The base is Night of Navy.   The flower si from one of my all-time favorite sets, SU! Best Thoughts, and was stamped with Versamark on Bristol watercolor paper and embossed in black.  I used Stampin' Blends to color the flower.  I cut the frame with the SU! square dies in Whisper White.  I was going to leave it white, but decided it needed a pop of color, so I colored with with Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends and 'framed' the hydrangea.  The sentiment is from my stash.


I am entering this card into the Just Us Girls and the Flower Challenge:




The last card is for the Dad's in my life.  I used some oldie but goodie products: SU retired DSP paper, Wonderful Life stamp set and Geared Up Garage for the sentiment.  The background is Gorgeous Grunge in Versamark.



This one is entered into the CAS challenge.


This little beauty is for Global Design Project.  I again used SU! Best Thoughts and colored with Stampin' Blends.  I don't have this year's new in-colors (yet), so I used Daffodil Delight, Lovely Lipstick and Soft Sea Foam with a light layer of Grey Granite to imitate the designated colors.  The twine is from the 2020 Sale-a-Bration.  The die is from Amazon :) and it is mounted on Soft Sea Foam card stock and popped up with Dimentionals.


Last one...



Another Best Thoughts card, but this one is a single layer.  I'm entering it into the AAA CAS Challenge.


Thanks for visiting and have a happy weekend and a wonderful Father's Day!
J


Comments

Jane said…
Great use of the graphic colours for your butterfly! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Beautiful cards! Great job on all. The Hydrangea and Butterfly combinations are beautiful. As for the card you created for the CC&S color challenge....it is perfect for all the dads out there. What a great combination of patterns, love the back end of the car. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CC&S
Great clean and simple card idea. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

Robbie
Karen Dunbrook said…
beautifully done.
Thanks so much for playing along with The Flower Challenge.
:) Karen
Kylie said…
Beautiful cards. Thanks for playing along at Less is More xx
Neets B said…
A lovely selection of cards. Thanks for sharing at Less is More but I can't see a link to our challenge, please can you include a link so others can find us x
Jean Jackson said…
Neets B - I think you are looking at the wrong post, I didn't have an entry into Less is More in this one, but I do in the next one http://jeaniestamps.blogspot.com/2020/06/its-beautiful-day.html.

Thanks for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

3 cards in 3 hours