Polar Bear for Fusion

 

This card is for the Fusion Challenge.
 
On Whisper White heavy weight card stock, I stamped the classic Stampin' Up Bearing Gifts stamp in Versamark Black and embossed with clear.  I water colored the image with Karin brushmarker pro Red, Ocean Teal, Gold, Sienna, and Neutral Grey.  I added the Real Red card stock and patterned paper from SU Berry Bouquet DSP.  The ribbon is Real Red Stitched Satin.
 
 


This is for the Fusion Challenge

This was also supposed to be for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, but I missed the cutoff.

 

I have mapped these colors that most closely resemble Stampin' Up colors (or rather, I mapped what SU color most closely resembles the Karin ink colors (see below) - It helps that I have all SU colors to work with).

 


Thanks for visiting!

Jean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

3 cards in 3 hours