Ohhh!  I am so excited!!!  One of my cards was selected as a ColourQ Courtier!  What does that mean, you ask??  Well, just that someone else liked my card and gave it props.  So yippee! and thanks for supporting me in my little addiction/business!

This is the one that was selected:

Did I mention that I am excited???  Ok, enough self-congratulations.  I need to get on making some extra-special cards for my ds going off to 1st grade learn-a-lot camp at school next week.  I'm not sure I have enough cool boy-themed stamps, but I'll scrounge around and see what I can come up with :)  I am also making 2 sets of cards for both kids' teachers' retirement/end of year gift.  Lots to do, lots to do!  And I have 5 new SU in-color inks to play with!  So much makes me tired just thinking about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

Sea Stars on Friday