ColourQ Entry of the week 5/20/2012

This is the card I am submitting for this week's ColourQ Challenge.  The colors we used this week are Tempting Turquoise, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Basic Grey and White.  I used a well-loved, and nearly retired, stamp set Peace Within and "water colored" the image with the colors.  The message is from the same set; I filled it in with Crystal Effects to make it stand out, but it made the ink smear a little.  I'll have to play around with that and see if I can get a better result if I dry it more quickly with a heat gun or use a craft ink instead of classic.  Thanks for looking!

Comments

Sylvia said…
Beautiful card, Jean, love the stamp you chose to use our colors! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the ColourQ!
Jen Mitchell said…
This is so pretty. I love the colored image. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

Sea Stars on Friday