Valentine's Day Party = #fail

Yesterday and today I had planned a little, creative get-together.  But no one showed.  To either one.  :(

So, I want to share the cards that I scrap-napped from some really talented designers for these parties.  I wish I could claim them as mine, but I CAN make them and they are beauties that I am quite proud of!

This one was pulled from the SU demo's monthly mag. Cute and fairly quick to put together.

School Lines and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder Classic ink
Hearts collection framelits dies (2012 SU Occasions mini)
Sweet Shop DSP(SUOMini, Whisper White, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder card stock
Wisteria Wonder bakers twine (SUOmini)
Basic Rhinestone jewels





Here is another offering from the SU demo mag.  A little 3.5x3.5 card with lots of cherry sparkle.  This card uses:
Creative Elements and Valentine Love stamps sets
Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride, and Very Vanilla cardstock
Soft Suede Classic and Versamark inks,  Cherry Cobbler SU marker,
Cherry Cobbler 'glitter glue' (2012 SU Occasions mini)
Lace border punch
Basic Rhinestone jewels

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

3 cards in 3 hours