ColourQ Challenge #152



I've been away for awhile.  No excuse except summer!  But now that it is over I hope to post at least once a week.  Promise I will try harder!!!


This week's ColourQ combo really spoke to me.  I have loved Bermuda Bay since I first saw it in its in-color days many years ago.  So I enjoyed this challenge!

I started out with a Crumb Cake base and layered a thin line of white then Bermuda Bay embossed with the Sizzix script folder with Versamark added to one side for more definition.  I tied it with ribbon and added the Gumball Green stitched ribbon as an accent.

I stamped an image from Serene Silhouettes, one of my new favorites, in Bermuda Bay and Gumball Green and cut it with the labels die cut.  I mounted it on DSP from Parisian Breeze pack, another from my 'collection' :),  Added an antique brad and a sentiment from Made for You stamp set in Basic Grey and another little bit of Gumball Green ribbon.


Thanks for looking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gettin' Beachy

Spring Flowers in August

3 cards in 3 hours